+46 10 206 70 66
Number of Employees: 11 – 50
Estimated Number of Subscribers: 200,000 (Reuters)
Estimated Annual Revenue: $1.5 million (Owler)
- Has more than 210,000 registered users and delivers more than 11,000 consultations every month. Currently, has 150 vets on its platform (Jan 2020)
- Partnered with UK pet insurance companies, LV= and Waggel, so that the insurance companies customers have access to on-demand video consultations with veterinarians
- Expanded into Finland and the UK in 2019
- Secured an 18.5 million euro ($20 million USD) series B round in Nov 2019 from Creandum and OMERS Ventures to expand its service into the US, Germany and France.
- Secured a 5.1 million euro ($6 million USD) round in 2018 to expand into Norway and Denmark
FirstVet is a telemedicine company that offers remote video consultations and advice from veterinarians. The Stockholm-based business bills itself as a digital veterinary clinic. The company does business in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and the UK.